Alstonville Community Preschool aims to provide a quality preschool service at an affordable price to families eligible to attend under the Priority of Access Guidelines. A budget, based on the number of children attending the preschool and available funding, will be used as the basis for setting preschool fees each year.
Fee structure as at 1st January 2016
|4 year olds
(according to new Dept of Education funding guidelines, your child must turn 4 before 31 July 2016)
$38 per day
|3* year olds||
$46 per day
|3* year olds with a sibling currently attending||
$33 per day
$18 per day
There are a limited number of places for 3 year olds and conditions apply (refer priority access policy).
Our preschool’s financial strength will be maximised by:
Alstonville Community Preschool
Acc. No. 10142402
Please include your child’s name in the reference field as payment is made.
by EFTPOS or cash at reception
by cheque to made out to: Alstonville Community Preschool Inc.
9. Fee relief for low income families is available if the family has a Healthcare Card. A photocopy of a current Healthcare card must be attached to the preschool enrolment form to ensure reduction of fees. If you are experiencing any short or long term financial hardship or extenuating circumstances, please contact the Director.
10. Fees are charged for Public Holidays that occur during term time.
11. Fees are payable regardless of illness, absence or holiday leave.
12. Our standard preschool hours are 9.00am to 3.00pm. Extended hours care, that is, from 8:30 – 9.00am and/or 3.00-4.00pm is available for an additional charge of $5 per half hour. Extended hours care is available by prior arrangement only.
13. A surcharge will apply in the form of a late fee when parents are consistently late in picking up their child.
14. Details of an individual’s account and all completed forms kept by the preschool will be kept confidentially and stored appropriately. Individual families may access their own account records at anytime. Particulars of fees will be available in writing to parents upon request.
The Nominated Supervisor will:
It is expected that fees will be paid in advance at all times. Any family who is one week or more in arrears and has not reached an agreement with the Director to make good such arrears, must make an appointment with the Director to discuss the situation immediately or the child’s place at the preschool may be placed in jeopardy. At this meeting a fee payment schedule will be agreed upon and signed by both parties. Legal action may be taken as a last resort.
Alstonville Community Preschool Inc. is classified as a Registered Child Care provider by the Department of Human Services.. A rebate is available to eligible families. This rebate can only be claimed after the care has been provided and paid for.
Families have up to one year to claim and will require a specific Child Care Rebate receipt from the preschool which is available at the end of each term once your fees for that term are paid in full.
For more information, call the Department of Human Services on 136150 or https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/fa018