When you choose a community based preschool you are selecting one that:
- is run by the community for the community;
- is not-for-profit with all fees directly benefiting your child’s education;
- strives to keep fees affordable for families;
- employs qualified early childhood teachers;
- operates with small group sizes with professional, experienced and well trained educators.
- provides a safe and well-resourced educational setting for children and a caring and nurturing environment;
- welcomes parent participation and strives to build strong partnerships between families, staff and local community, and
- encourages ongoing professional development for all staff.
The overall benefits of a quality early childhood education setting for your child helps them to develop in the following ways:
- building intellectual skills and a love of learning;
- improving language and communication skills;
- developing social and emotional maturity and the ability to relate effectively and positively with peers and adults;
- working towards development of social play skills, cooperative play and conflict resolution;
- encouraging independence, self-esteem and self-confidence;
- provision of endless opportunities to explore the world around them and their own creativity through music, arts, crafts and drama, and
- learning great habits for life such as healthy eating, the importance of physical activity and developing a positive outlook on life.
Read more about Our Philosophy, Our Curriculum and Our Team.